You might have often asked your classmates for statistics assignment help because you have less knowledge of graphs. But do you know there are different types of statistical charts and graph styles, which are very easy to learn?
Moreover, Assignment Help once you get accustomed to the fundamentals of statistical charts and graphs, you will realise that statistics is indeed easy! In fact, U.K experts offering statistics assignment helpsays that learning about charts actually opens up professional opportunities as well.
Below are some charts and their advantages you must know -
Circle graph or pie chart
A graph with a circle divided into various sectors, or "pie slices," is called a pie chart. They are also referred to as circle graphs for this reason. Accounting Assignment HelpEach sector represents a proportionately sized amount of value for the overall sum that it represents.
● The proportion of the quantity a graph needs to represent can be determined.
● Displays numerous data classes in the same graph.
● Visualizes enormous amounts of data for easy understanding
● Aesthetically more pleasing than other graphs
● Provides simple calculators for data accuracy
● Hardly needs to be explained
● Easily understood by many company departments and for media purposes
Pareto and bar graphs
A bar graph, like a pie chart, compares data using rectangles or short columns. Different amounts are represented by the shaded portion of the bar graph's height. economics assignment helpA bar graph with a line graph is known as a Pareto graph or chart.
● The frequency distribution pattern used to show each data category makes it possible to visualise the proportions or relative numbers of different categories.
● Simple data summarisation for massive datasets, including table charts providing a clearer grasp of trends
● Provides quick access to estimated values of important elements
● Enables visual verification of the precision of calculations
● The information supplied is simple to understand by audiences or people at different levels within a firm.
Frequently used to convey statistical data, a histogram, as opposed to a bar graph, Paper helponly shows one variable.
● Display enormous amounts of data or information with ease.
● Because intervals are always equal, data consistency is possible.
● Data can be easily converted from frequency forms to graph formats.
Mentioned above are some of the common statistical chart types and graphs which will help you get easier with statistics.